ARTWORK COACHING: IMPORTANT FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES, CREATIVE AND ART DIRECTORS:
1. DFG clients are experienced with artwork.
2. A job starts when budget is agreed by client. Every job is different and needs to be "tailor"calculated.
A job nr. with details received from the agency is preferred.
3. Deadlines must be determined. A deadline is sacred.
4. Destination: must be communicated to DFG: final client and also the different media in wich the artwork is used.
5. communication during project:
- by 1 person with creative responsibility
- formed art-director or creative director
- creative jargon:
jobs communicated by people without knowledge of creative jargon are "difficult" and to avoid.
6. Briefing: accurate and well prepared briefings are a very important tool for the client to lower a job cost.
7. Author Corrections: are charged in addition.
8. Jobs "on hold": when a job is put on hold for client feedback the deadline is shorten up.
9. Pitch jobs: if DFG is asked by 2 agencies in competition for the same campagne:
this will be communicated to both agencies. The first agency will be served. The second question will be annulated.
10. I don't do typographic jobs. That's for the profs in that area.
11. DFG works mainly in 2D.
Software used by DFG:
Artwork software mainly 2-D:
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2014
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014
- Wacom Intuos Pro
- Rhino and Flamingo